Our expertise in web development services covers both excellent web design abilities and top quality programming skills. We also believe in communication -- an essential in building a strong partnership and achieving our common goals, and this surely leads to the best way implementing your project requirements and fit your business.
We provide the following web development integrated solutions: presentation sites, eCommerce sites, marketing sites.
InMart's Philosophy on Web Design
- What information needs to be stored?
- How should this information to be organized?
- What methods should be used for retrieving the information?
- How should the information should be displayed?
Just ask yourself whether you want a great looking web site or you want a web site that your customers find easy to use and love to visit again and again.
The former is for decent attractiveness; the latter is for effectiveness. InMart Resources is aimed to combine these two into your website, and web usability has to be an important part of the overall site design process.
Anybody can design and publish a web site, it's even claimed that there are more web pages than others in the world! Web design is complex because it exists to allow communication between people via Internet and computers; your ultimate goal should be to have an effective site.
When we talk about Web Usability, it could be further sub-divided into below five core components :
How easy it is for visitors to find their way around the site during their first visit?
How quickly and easily they can perform tasks?
When visitors return to the site after a period of time, how quickly do they recall how to use the site?
How many errors do visitors make, how severe are those errors and how easily do they adjust?
How pleasant is the site to use?
Simply having a web site does not guarantee a competitive advantage; Web sites, by definition, lack the human touch so they have to work much harder in other areas to entice people in.
In this respect, few basic below development considerations that 80% web design companies do not take much care, whilst they are indispensable elements to any of InMart's constructed sites.
- when use icons for navigation, we make sure they are consistent, and that their appearance reflects their function
- for a multilingual website, we use multilingual same pages to swap, instead of always land on the main page when switching to another language
- title of each page, many forget this, and their sites are indexed as "untitled page" in most web search engines.
- web infrastructure – is it easy to find the information they need?
- extension of your content, we consider whether internal or external information of your website, depends on different scope, we bring your browsers to another website without occupying your
- utf... double byte single quote...etc.
Service Quality is defined as the extent to which a delivered service level matches customer expectations. Before delivering a website to customer, we will ask ourselves "is it good?" and next we ask "could anything even better?"
Factors affecting perceived service quality include: